We’re back at it again! We love sharing and highlighting the amazing shots you get of David Thompson Country and something we’ve noticed every time we’ve done this is just how many talented photographers seem to live and breathe adventure. The breathtaking times never seem to stop, so with that in mind, we put together some of the most epic adventure photos we came across, a greatest hits if you will. We’re confident in saying these are some of THE BEST year-round pictures of area and we hope you agree. Happy exploring, travellers!
1. Just going for a quick helicopter ride at Coliseum Mountain
2. You can never be too young to start hiking through Nordegg
A post shared by Janine Wagner (@janwags) on
3. Peeking through the clouds
You don’t need to be a bird to get a birds eye view. Join along as @Duracell is giving everyone the opportunity to see things differently with the first ever drone flight across Canada for #explorer150! To tune in just visit bit.ly/explorer150 or click the link in my bio to fly along and celebrate Canada’s 150th! Remember please drone responsibly. #explorecanada #canada150 #sponsored
A post shared by Stevin Tuchiwsky (@stevint) on
4. The snow shouldn’t stop you from being able to go for a rip when you please! Crimson Lake Provincial Park is the perfect place to go for a winter bike ride.
5. Looking for a grip at the End of the Line
6. Camping by the river
7. Frozen lakes, methane bubble and one awesome family outing
8. Taking on Abraham Lake
9. Taking in the tall sights
10. Nordegg can definitely provide opportunities for lifelong memories
11. Siffleur Falls looks great any time of year
12. You’d want to stop your car for this
13. Reflection by the Rockies
14. Have pupper, will travel
15. Exploring new trails on Coliseum Mountain
Now it’s your turn! Here are a few of the places mentioned above….
Other Blog Articles
Explore David Thompson Country
July 27, 2017
Our 15 Favourite Instagram Photos of David Thompson Country: Trails Edition
You did it again travellers! You impressed us yet again with your incredible Instagram photos of David Thompson Country. Of course, we couldn’t help ourselves. We had to showcase your adventures in our Favourite Instagram Photos of David Thompson Country: Trails Edition. Thanks for sharing all the fun!
August 12, 2017
4 Incredible Hiking Trails in David Thompson Country
So, you’re ready to escape the ordinary and hit the trails, huh? Well, you’ve come to the right place! David Thompson Country is home to beautiful hidden gems for both hiking experts and afternoon strollers alike. Having trouble picking the best trail for you? Check out this guide to discover some of our favourite trails […]
August 30, 2017
3 Fly Fishing Spots in David Thompson Country
The saying goes that a day fishing is a day well spent. Around these parts, with our mountain views, bluffs and meandering rivers and creeks – that saying holds even more true. David Thompson Country offers some of the best fly fishing spots in all of Alberta. Here are 3 of our favourites in west […]